倒数中

wedding countdown
ROM - 27th Mar 2010
Kelantan Wedding Dinner - 22th May 2010
Wedding Actual Day - 29th May 2010
KL Wedding Dinner - 30th May 2010

2013年7月15日星期一

Chee Wei's birthday

16 Jul is Chee Wei's Birthday. We celebrate it at Neway one day before his birthday. 
It was an amazing night for us. Sing til don't want go back. 

I knows him better when he told me he gonna left our company. However, I am sure that it will not end our frenship. Technology is very high tech nowsaday, it can keep ppl in close distance even though we are far apart. He is a good listener. We share our thought and accompany each other when we think we needed to. 
I feel blissful to know a fren in my current company. 

I wish him happy and healthy always. I will accompany him and give him support whenever and wherever he needed.


It is us who celebrating his birthday. All are good singers. 

My hand is so fatty in this photo.. gosh!

没有评论:

发表评论